Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Igniter Digital collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It could also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Collection of personal and non-personal identification information
We may collect the following categories of personal identification information from Users: name, email address, mailing address, IP address, telephone number, signature, account name, social security number, driver’s license or other state identification number, passport number and credit card information.
We may also collect non-personal information about Users’ internet activity, including: browser name, type of computer and technical information, operating system, internet provider, browsing history, search history and other information regarding a User’s interaction with a website or application.
We sometimes use third-party service providers to help us operate our business on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. However, outside of that, we do not sell, share, rent, trade or disclose your personal information with any third-party companies.
Users provide this information directly to our business or automatically through interaction with our Site. We collect personal identification information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How we use collected information” section above.
Right to access your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold. If you want to access this data, send a description of the information you want us to share to [email protected].
Personal information does not include “publicly available” information. Publicly available information is not covered by the CCPA.
Right to be forgotten
At any time, you may contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete all personal data. Users are, however, individually responsible for ensuring that their personal data is deleted from other sources.
Right to non-discrimination for exercise of privacy rights
Users have the right to refuse to supply personal identification information without the risk of discrimination, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Do-not-track (DNT) requests
At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our Users’ browsers.
Do not sell my personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent Users personal identification information to others and have not done so in the past 12 months.
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Igniter Digitalis the data controller for the personal information Users provide. For general data protection queries, please get in touch with us at [email protected]. For further information about Igniter Digital, please visit igniterdigital.com
When we collect personal data
Igniter Digital will only collect and use Users’ personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given us consent to process personal data for a specified purpose
- Where we require your data to perform the contract we shall enter into or have already entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided your interests or fundamental rights do not legally overrule these
- Where we require your data to comply with a legal obligation
Why we collect and store personal data
We collect and use Users’ personal data for the purposes listed in the “How we use collected information” section above, provided we have your consent or are otherwise legally empowered to do so.
How you provide consent
We store all collected information for 90 days. We use this information for marketing purposes, to contact Users about our services. Thereafter, we will delete your information.
GDPR data protection rights
Users have eight (8) rights under the GDPR. Every User located in the E.U. is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- Right to be informed: Anyone processing a User’s personal data must make clear what data is being processed, why and who else this data may be shared with.
- Right to access: Users have the right to see what personal information is being held.
- Right to rectification: A user’s data must be able to be corrected or amended if incorrect information is being held by the company.
- Right to erasure: Also called the “Right to be Forgotten,” this right dictates that, at any time, Users may contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete all personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: Users have the right to request a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case of data being corrected or a dispute in a legal case concluded.
- Right to data portability: Users may request any personal data supplied to the company be provided back to them in a simple, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to processing: A User has the right to object to any further data processing that falls outside the parameters of the primary purpose for which the data was collected.
- Right to avoid automated decision-making: Users may not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Transferring data internationally
Igniter Digital is a U.S.-based company located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
During all international data transfers, we will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our collection, storage and use of personal data collected from Users in the E.U. will be governed by the GDPR practices outlined in this Privacy Notice.
By using our Site and providing your consent, you also consent to the transfer of your personal data to data processors located in countries outside the EEA.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
If you have provided consent for your details to be shared with a third party and you wish to withdraw this consent, please contact the third party directly to do so.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.